Badger Mobility Trike (Under Development)
Meet the Badger Mobility Scooter, an endlessly reliable means of movement for mobility-impaired persons. The frame is made from quality grade steel. The body components are vacuum molded and therefore easy to clean and maintain.
A supportive comfy seat and large footplates ensure a natural sitting position while the large all-terrain tires and rugged, reliable build ensure a smooth ride that is not afraid to leave the road. A range and a top speed of 35km/hr will ensure you or your loved one is not left stranded when jogging.
The Badger Mobility Scooter is about freedom of movement and comes standard with front and back luggage/shopping space, as well as a 500-watt Bafang electric motor and drivetrain. What’s more, it is fully collapsible which means it can fit into virtually any car boot with ease. (Less than 30 seconds)
Powder Coating Colour Options
Electric Motor Specifications
- 500-watt brushless front wheel internal hub motor.
- Removable 14 a/h lithium-ion battery 48V with security lock and key.
- Battery charger. Approx.3- 4 hrs full charging time.
- LCD display with the following indicators. Speedometer, distance, time travelled, battery life remaining.
- LED headlamp. Back tail and brake light.
- Top speed restricted to approx. 25km/h
- Range with pedal-assist approx. 50 to 60 km with a full charge.