Meercat Scooter Basic
The Whoppa Meercat is the first electric push scooter designed for Africa, by this we mean it has very durable 20” BMX wheels, ideal for getting through and around our rough and unpaved roads. It’s quality grade steel construction and high-end components make it extremely reliable.
The rear wheel is driven by a 500-watt Bagang electric motor, providing an extremely smooth, quiet and fast ride. With the options like front and/or back storage boxes, this quickly morphs from a fun factory to a working person’s tool; ideal for the security, delivery and eco-urban industries, as well as industrial transport and urban bike-sharing projects.
Weight of scooter
Powder Coating Colour Options
500-watt rear internal hub e-motor
Electric Motor Specifications
- 500-watt brushless rear wheel internal hub motor.
- 14 a/h lithium-ion battery 48V with security lock and key.
- Battery charger. Approx.3- 4 hrs full charging time.
- LCD display with the following indicators. Speedometer, distance, time traveled, battery life remaining.
- Top speed restricted to approx. 60km/h
- Range approx. 50 to 60 km with a full charge.