Whoppa Fat Wheel Bike
The Whoppa FAT wheel bike is an extremely durable mountain bike frame made of aluminium alloy and available in adapted to fit massive 26’ x 4” FAT wheels and a 3-speed Sturmey Archer internal hub gear system and a 1000-watt Bafang mid drive E- electric motor with a range of 50 -60-km and a pedal-assist top speed of 55 km/hr.
This rugged machine will get you up the mountain, down the other side, and home along the beach without batting an eye. It’s front shocks and super comfy saddle ensure that the fun flows regardless of your level of biking experience.
Optional extras also include genuine leather saddlebags, front and/or back cooler boxes or delivery boxes that can turn this bundle of fun into a workhorse in seconds. Customized for hunting or fishing
Weight (without back fittings)
Powder Coating Colour Options
- Other Colours – R1000 (Other optional extra)
1000-watt mid-drive E-motor.
Electric Motor Specifications
- 1000-watt brushless mid-drive motor.
- 160nm torque.
- Removable 14 a/h lithium-ion battery 48V with security lock and key.
- Battery charger. Approx.3- 4 hrs full charging time.
- LCD display with the following indicators. Speedometer, distance, time travelled, battery life remaining.
- LED headlamp. Back tail and brake light.
- Unrestricted 55km/h
- Top speed restricted to approx. 25km/h
- Range with pedal-assist approx. 50 to 60 km with a full charge.
Cargo / Back Fitting
Back Fitting Options
- Leather Saddle Bags – 1.5kg – R1890
- Fitted Delivery Box. 3.8kg – R1860
- Branding Options Done in house.. – R780
- Enquire for colour – R1000